what were your favorite outfits as a child?
one of mine was stretch velvet snakeskin-print crop top & matching bell bottoms
morgan won, you can check out her blog post wearing the shoes here: http://treasurextrove.blogspot.com/2012/02/matching.html
i use manic panic. i got the violet blonde color by starting with washed out cotton candy pink hair, then mixed white snow with conditioner and ultra violet, and left it on for 5 minutes. it will look different on you since my hair was already a little pink, so i would try mystic heather :)
1. that ice blue color water turns in the bathrub
2. candied violets, pinot grigio, pineapple
3. white couches, white curtains, white sheets, candles
4. interiors that look like versailles (but better), rococo frames
5. my puppy (when he is not a trash monster)
6. the rain, i love thunderstorms, snuggling under blankets
7. helping people feel beautiful
9. watching my best friend grow up
what makes your heart beat?